Acai Bowl with Banana & Crunchy Muesli
4.5 stars based on 776 reviews
"servingSize": "1 Serving", "calories": "370 calories", "fatContent": "10 g","sugarContent": "43 g"
All you need is Original Acai Powder or Frozen Acai by Amazon Power
Ingredients: 300GR 1 1/2 AMAZON POWER SMOOTHIE PACK 200GR SACHET OR ( 4 SCOOPS) FROM AMAZON POWER ORIGINAL ACAI TUBS1/2 BANANA (100GR )50GR CRUCHY TOASTED GOURMET GRANOLA
Prep Time: 1 to 2 minutes to prepare
Cook Time: 1 to 2 minutes
Instructions: Blend the Amazon Power FROZEN Acai and other ingredients in a blender or hand mixer until it gets creamy and smooth. To help it blends add only 80 ml of any liquid ( Juices / Water / Coconut Water / Non - Dairy Milk ) , use a measure cup or a espresso cup . Serve it in a Bowl and top with Crunchy Gourmet Granola + your favorite toppings.
- Category: Acai Bowl, Appetizers
- Cousine: Brazilian
Good to Know Tips
- You can change the juice base for Coconut Water or for Acai Smoothies Blend with Soy Milk or Almond Milk or Rice Milk
- Acai does not taste nice when blended with Cow Milk
- For Acai Protein Shakes or Bowls only add Vanilla (Whey or Soy) Protein. Never blend with Chocolate or any other protein flavor
- On the Top of the Acai Bowls you can add sliced fruits or Yogurt or fruit Pulp pure like Passion Fruit / Strawberry / Guava / etc